CAMPR was developed for the camping and lodge industry leaders looking for an integrated solution for all the complicated steps from reservation to stay.
The multiple integrations with external suppliers for access control, power & water supply, services (internal and external) and managing of all components often stand in the way of a smooth customer experience.
With CAMPR and the Time-Based Product function, you can not only manage but also market and distribute ancillary services during the customer journey (which you control, of course).
- Check-in, Check-out, through your Front Desk or digital.
- Reservations, Rates and Availability clearly displayed.
- Full guest profile when complete overview of balance due.
- Integration to Revenue Management systems, POS, Accounting.
- Full control over the type, timing and frequency of your guest communication pre- and post-stay.
- A marketable and flexible Booking Engine
- Intuitive and easily navigated user interface.
- Distribution capabilities to OTA, GDS, CRS and Booking Engine.
In some cases you might want to use an external provider that has service you don’t have, or you would like to market (and sell) services online that are not based on an overnight stay.
Time-Based Products allows you to create any service based on minutes or hours, and include in your distribution. Whether it’s an upsell or a direct booking for your charming golf course, you can manage inventory and rates for your time-based products in CAMPR
CAMPR is feature-rich, but not all features are a must. If you would prefer to use your own booking engine, and you are happy, you don’t have to use ours. If you’re happy with your POS, and want to skip using the integrated POS in CAMPR, be our guest.
You need to integrate your power & water measuring by campsite into the business flow of your PMS, and make that visible to the client? We can scale and adapt ROOMR to tailor it exactly to how you want to set your technology stack. Some camping operations are seasonal and hire seasonal staff.
The CAMPR user interface is highly intuitive, and allows anyone with matching user rights to administer a reservation, without requiring advanced training. Even someone who has never seen a PMS before will understand what to do next with a client request. This reduces friction, queues and saves time as the system is cloud-native and therefore can be accessed from any device.